Versatility abounds here as the EJ1 is used for jazz, teaching, workout, and social dance. It is sturdy, featuring durable leather, a non slip heel counter, and reinforced eyelets. Nicely padded, with an Achilles notch and cotton lining, it is quite comfortable. Little dancers can leave a bit of growing room and still have a nice fit.
- Split sole
- Constructed of soft, durable leather
- Low-profile upper pattern
- EVA forefoot patch and heel
- Heel counter features an Achilles relief that provides a softer topline
- Foam padded insole
- Cotton lining and laces
- Also available in Childrens sizes
- Begin with street shoe size – men 2 sizes up
There are no reviews yet.